Gabby Lamplugh Reflexology is run by professional Reflexologist Gabby Lamplugh BA (Hons), GJC (Dip. Reflex). Gabby holds the ABC level 3 Diploma in reflexology, including anatomy, physiology and pathology, and trained for a year at Jubilee College with David Wayte, the only reflexologist in the UK to be made a member of the Royal Society of Medicine. Gabby continues to train extensively to maintain high standards within her clinic practice.
She is also a full member of the Professional Reflexology organisation, is fully insured and trained in First Aid for Appointed Persons. Gabby has undertaken extensive additional training in the area of Fertility Reflexology and is a full member of the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists.
- ABC Level 3 diploma in Reflexology
- Practitioners Diploma in Reflexology, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- AOR certificate in Enhancing Fertility and Maternity Care
- AOR certificate in Baby Reflex
- ARR certificate in Preconceptual care
- Jubilee College certificate in Finger Free Reflexology
- Touchpoint "Round the Spine" reflexology certificate