Gabby Lamplugh Reflexology treats the privacy of its clients and website users very seriously and we take appropriate security measures to safeguard your privacy and protect and manage any personal data that you share with us.
How we obtain your personal data
You provide us with personal data either via the online appointment booking system, over the telephone and during the initial consultation appointment. This includes name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone numbers and gender.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to contact you regarding your appointments and when there is information about the clinic which needs to be communicated.We manage and administer your personal data and undertake at all times to protect your personal data in a manner which is consistent with a duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage.
*The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) ico.org.uk may be contacted with any GDPR queries.
We do: use personal data to provide a service, provide a safe and secure working environment for our people, and inform clients of events in a relevant, useful and timely manner
We do: respect your privacy and work hard to protect your personal information
We do: use third party data processors who we carefully select and ensure they are taking appropriate technical measures to protect your data.
We do not: sell or share your personal data to or with any 3rd party
The General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (May 2018) recognises that technological advances mean that personal data is being collated rapidly and therefore there is a need to protect and to give the user greater control over personal data. The rights of the individual include:
• Right to be informed Why personal information is needed and how it will be used. If you have any queries about data privacy or our methods, please email email@example.com
• Right of subject access You can request the personal data held and where it was acquired, the reasons for processing the information and anyone or entity that the information has been shared with
• Right to rectification You can have any incomplete personal data completed, but please note that if any individual is factually wrong then changing records of personal data will be falsification
• Right to erasure You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data if you are no longer having treatments at Gabby Lamplugh Reflexology and your data does not form part of our legal obligations to keep accurate business records.
• Right to restrict processing You can obtain from us restriction of processing in the following circumstances:
◦ The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you and will be restricted until the accuracy of the data has been verified
◦ Your data is being used only for direct marketing purposes - any marketing emails we send you will contain an unsubscribe link.
- Right to data portability You will be able to receive your personal data in a commonly used format and have the right to transmit this data to another
• Right to object You can object to the processing of personal data if there are valid grounds relating to your personal situation
• Rights in relation to automated decision making Gabby Lamplugh Reflexology does not carry out automated processing